Handmade - Framed CAT
This listing is for one framed, beautifully stitched, made to order Cat. The 10x10cm box frames can all be wall mounted or stand on their own as shown in the photo. These gorgeous little box frames make a fantastic gift, they also look great as a set of three!
2 Ways to order:-
- EITHER - Select a CAT already made and framed from the drop down menu.
- OR Choose OTHER and specify at check out in 'Note to Seller', which fabric code you'd like your Cat made in. See photo in listing for fabric samples and their codes. (If you are ordering more than one design please specify which fabric code belongs to which design).
The 10x10cm box frame measurements refer to the artwork not the external frame size. The external box frame dimensions are as follows - 10x10cm box frame: 122 x 122 x 33mm. Frame sizes are approximate.
There are over 20 designs to choose from in the 10x10cm box frame range, please see photo of the whole collection. We also have dog breeds listed separately.
All my designs are made using paper, fabric and card and are stitched on a basic sewing machine. They are stitched freehand using a technique called ‘free-motion’ which is like drawing with a pencil, but using a sewing machine and it enables you to sew in any direction.
Please note the following:–
- We endeavour to give you the exact Cat shown in the photo, but if it is no longer available, we will cut a new one from the same fabric shown. It will however not be identical as it may be cut from a slightly different part of the fabric pattern repeat.
- The designs can be made in any of the fabrics shown or I have many other fabrics available, some of which are used in my other listings. If you would like a different fabric from the options here please message me for availability.
- The 10x10cm box frame comes with butterflies as standard, if you would prefer not to have the butterflies please send me a message stating this.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
- All orders are subject to fabric availability. If I am unable to fulfill your order I will email you and give you the option to choose another fabric or have a full refund.
- I have indicated 1-2 weeks for processing orders and shipping, this is to allow for busy times, but I will endeavour to complete your order as quickly as possible.
- Personalised items cannot be returned or refunded.
- I post all orders 2nd class tracked and signed for. If you would like to reduce the international shipping costs I can send the artwork unframed, please message me for details and pricing.
Thank you so much for your interest, I love what I do and I hope you like it to.