Handmade Christmas Felt Advent Calendar. A perfect gift to be used year after year.
Its made from felt and has a slightly quilted appearance due to the wadding used to pad it out.
- It has 25 stockings so you even have one for Christmas Day.
- Each stocking can fit up to 3 small chocolates depending on the size of the chocolate.
- The stockings each have a loop to attach them onto the buttons on the tree, so you can move the numbers around if you wish or remove the stocking once that number has been used.
- There are 3 rod pockets on the back so you can insert rods for support if you wish (rods not included) but it doesn't actually need them due to the wadding being stiff enough to support it when hanging.
- It has 2 ribbons at the top so you can tie it to a hook on the wall.
Colour: Green tree with red, green, navy and one purple stocking
Size: Triangle shape, 105cm high x 53cm at the widest point
For the photos I took down an existing picture so I could use the hook to hang it up. When you want to pack the tree away you can simply roll it up for storage.
I've always wanted to have a go at making a large Advent Calendar but never had the time when my children were young, so now they're older and I have finally got time. I had no idea how many hours it would take me, more hours than you could possibly charge for, so it's simply a labour of love! I hope if you buy this you will get as much enjoyment out of using it as I did making it. Thank you